Sunday, February 17, 2013

(WR) Fabulous Blogging!

Thank you all for a very stimulating blogging week. Probably it helped that I was too busy myself to weigh in and thereby interrupt the many good threads you had going. Al topped the lot of you with ten posts and comments (all of them thoughtful and responsive, though some may be longer than they needed to be!), and all but six of you did the minimum of one post and two comments (only two failed to blog at all). I have the utmost faith that all of you will succeed next week.

As happened the previous week, your discussions inspired me to articulate or amplify a number of ideas that I want you all to think about for class this coming week, so please read over last week's blogs and comments as part of your assignment for class.

No comments: